CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bama Loses to La. Monroe

True Auburn fans root for Auburn and any team playing Alabama. When Auburn is off the week before the Iron Bowl at Auburn, what better can happen than Alabama to lose with Saban the Savior to UL Monroe? Yeah, Satan might be able to use that game as a rally cry against Auburn, but I think that the home field advantage at Auburn playing at 7 PM CT will make Auburn an almost impossible place for Alabama to win next week.

I am a realist; Auburn could lose. Coach Tubberville and the QB Brandon Cox can still have lack of execution to kill the game for Auburn. But, I think that Auburn's defense will step up and lead the offense in the right direction.

My wife isn't letting me call or text my in-laws about the game. She says that I would be a poor sport, but if you can't trash talk a bit before the Auburn-Alabama game, when can you? Maybe my niece will get a text and be able to pass it on for me ...

0 comments: